Monday, November 6, 2017

NOT JUST ANOTHER DEAD BLOG...

Folx-
For a few years now, this blog moved to a site via Squarespace: BLASTFORTUNE.COM.
In August of 2019, my "lease" will be up, and I am choosing to not renew.

Instead, I will reactivate this platform from time to time, explore self-publishing via Kindle Direct and Medium.com and amplify my commitment to The Literate Ape.
I hope you'll join me in keeping the internet fun and weird.

IN ADDITION...
I am available to edit your manuscript.
My BA degree is in English Literature and I am currently a regular editor at Literateape.com.
I have worked in editing/proofreading capacities on newspapers as well as literary journals.

Proofreading for any/all: content, grammar, review, critique.
Spacing at 1.5 to 2.0.
Margins at least 1/2 inch on all sides.
.50 per page to 100 pages.
.75 thereafter to 350 page limit.

Half due at requisition, half at completion.
Expect at least a 2-2.5 week turnaround time.
Please email: jerman.dm@gmail.com with specs and deadline to get started.

THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment